1110 Great West Road
South Ealing (Piccadilly line) – up to 15 minute walk;
Brentford (South West trains) – up to 10 minute walk;
There are also a variety of buses running nearby:
65, 195, 237, 267, 635, E2, E8, H91.
Directions from Train Stations:
From Ealing Broadway:
You can either walk to our office, or take the bus 65, which stops nearby.
However, if you decide to walk follow these directions:
– Head south onto the Broadway and continue on the Broadway until you see the roundabout. Walk straight onto Ealing Green Road then walk down to South Ealing road until you get to Great West road. On the opposite side of the road you will see the Q West Building (near Novohotel).
From Brentford Station:
– Head northeast on Windmill road, turn right onto Brockshot Close and take a slight turn onto Layton road. Turn left onto Ealing road and walk straight to Great West Road. When you reach Great West Road, the Q West Building is on the right hand side (near Novohotel).
Directions from Bus Stops :
Towards Ealing Broadway or Kew: New Road stop;
– Walk onto the Great West Road and turn right, continue until you see Q-West building (Next to the Novohotel).
Towards Hanwell and Brentford Lock/Brentford County Court : Brentford station bus stop;
– Continue along Boston Manor Road and turn left on to Windmill Road, continue walking until you see Great West Road on the right hand side then continue until you see the Q West building (Next to the Novohotel).
Towards Isleworth or Twickenham: Goat Wharf bus stop.
– Turn onto Ealing road (near McDonald’s) and walk up to the Great West road, turn right and continue until you see the Q West building.
Towards Chiswick: Brentford County Court bus stop.
– Turn onto Boston Manor Road, then turn to right onto Windmill Road, turn right again onto Great West Road, continue until you see the Q West building.
Towards Brentford Lock or Nortfields: Orchard road bus stop.
– Turn right onto Great West road, continue until you see the Q West Building.
Towards Hanwell: Brentford station stop;
– Head North East on Windmill Road, and take right onto Brockshot Close, then a slight right onto Layton Road. Continue on and take a left onto Ealing road. Continue straight onto Great West road then continue until you see the Q West building.
Towards Hounslow west or Chiswick: Clayponds Avenue bus stop
– You will be directly outside the Q West Building. If you are coming from the stop towards Chiswick, please take care while crossing the road.
There is a pay and display nearby on Layton Road.
There are also no parking restrictions on Clayponds Ave and Springvale Ave (limited spaces).